Discussion

fastgerman

Original Poster:

1,928 posts

198 months

Yesterday (14:59)
quotequote all
Hi All,

Recently upgraded to full membership and returning to FoS on Friday for the first time in a while.

Any tips on what to use and where to be?

I see there are 2 x GRRC areas (one near the start and the other near the finish). Any recommendations and can you use the Kennels?

Thanks in advance

mk1coopers

1,252 posts

155 months

Yesterday (16:36)
quotequote all
The Kennels is normally fully booked with corporate guests and hospitality, I doubt if they would have any availability, however, the only way to see if they have any, would be to phone them direct.

The Members enclosure and pitstop are great, people will question their positioning though, they may become busy if it rains, if you want things like a locker then best get one early as the go quickly.

You can access the pre-sale days at Bonhams with your badge too.

There is a GRRC event guide https://www.goodwood.com/motorsport/grrc-membershi...

No ideas for a name

2,320 posts

89 months

Yesterday (16:44)
quotequote all
The last few time I have been, the Members' Tent near the start line has been deserted - the implication there is that, as said above, it must be in the wrong location.

Since the abolishion of the included Thursday tickets, and the ballot for entry to Kinrara, I struggle to see what a Member actually gets over any other attendee.

Ian Wegg

663 posts

143 months

The "PItstop" is next to the F1 paddocks and nowhere near the finish, although it is usefully close to the tractor shuttle that will take you there. Unlike the startline enclosure where lockers are snapped up very early, Pitsop had loads available all day. However, it was new last year, I imagine it will be more popular this. Note that it's also open to Fellowship.